I wanted to post this last night, but my husband and I couldn’t agree on the picture we liked the best. He wanted the one of me grabbing his muscle (of course), and I liked the one that took 40 shots to get: us smiling at the camera, eyes open, no glare on my glasses, no goofy faces, or cone-headed dog poking her cone into the bottom of the picture. I ended up editing both (and now I kinda like the one he likes better).
Joy of LOVE Day 16 assignment: To take a picture together with your loved one. Must be a self-portrait. Timer and tripod optional, but encouraged.
Over at Willette Designs, Kelly listed facts about her and her husband. I’d like to do something somewhat similar…
About us (together):
– We like to people-watch. We are people watchers. And commenters. Don’t judge. You know you do it, too!
– When we took these pictures yesterday, we had been married 1001 days (today is day 1002). Not that we’re keeping track. Much.
– We were ready to get married after formally being boyfriend-girlfriend for 10 days.
– We are silly and goofy. I am probably act sillier and goofier while he likes to say sillier and goofier things (for example: when A was little, he used to call her crib “baby jail” and her swaddler a “baby straightjacket”…although he’s mostly outgrown his crazy baby terms now that A is a parrot, lest anyone truly believes that we strap our children into straightjackets).
– Sometimes we think the same thoughts…and it’s not always good. On the plus side, we don’t have to voice them because we can look at each other and know what the other one is thinking.
– He will do (almost) anything for me, and I would do (almost) anything for him. Because we will do anything for love. But we won’t do that. And possibly that. ; )